A three-year-old boy, Basit Adewole, was burnt to death in the Iwaya, Yaba area of Lagos after two women, who were cooking, mistakenly poured hot oil on his body.
Our correspondent learnt that the women, and their host, identified only as Yemisi, had been arrested by the Sabo Police Division, where the matter was reported. PUNCH Metro learnt that on the afternoon of Saturday, the women came to Audu Baale Street, Iwaya, to see Yemisi, who was celebrating her birthday. Read more
Follow us @sabinewsnaija