Vegetarian – If you’re thinking about cutting out meat for good – or scaling back to help the environment – now could be the time to start.
With a growing number or people going vegan and veggie in the UK, we asked people on Twitter who’ve made the switch what people should know about ditching meat.
Here’s what they had to say:
1. People have managed it just fine for years
2. It could make you more imaginative with food
3. There are loads of meat substitutes you can enjoy
4. Veggies can still have a balanced diet
5. You’ll feel great knowing you’ve saved some animals
6. It’s not just meat you’ll need to give up to be veggie
7. It doesn’t have to be expensive
8. You’ll have the support of longtime veggies and vegans