Here’s how you can make clove tea:
1. Grind 1 tablespoon of whole cloves.
2. In a pan, add a cup of water, then add the cloves and bring it to boil.
3. Let it steep for 3-4 minutes.
4. Let it cool, strain, and serve.
If you want, you can mix a teaspoon of honey to make your tea sweeter. Drink this tea early in the morning for maximum benefits. Make sure you do not go overboard with the concoction. Remember, excess of anything may wreak havoc on your health. Brew yourself this aromatic tea and let us know how you like it.
Health Benefits Of Clove:
• Cloves are replete with powerful antioxidants that help fight free radical damage and boost our immunity.
• The oil obtained from clove is a good source of a compound called eugenol. The strong germicidal properties of clove help combat toothache, sore gums and ulcers.
• Cloves are also enriched with antiseptic, antiviral and antimicrobial properties. The anti-inflammatory compounds help heal sore throats, cold and cough and headache.
• The eugenol present in clove helps ease digestion; healthy digestion is key to effective weight loss. Clove also helps rev up metabolism naturally.
• By fighting free radical activity, cloves may also help give you a beautiful skin.