Hello! Here’s what you need to know this week.
- Hillary Clinton delivered one of her strongest arguments yet against Donald Trump.Clinton roasted her likely presidential opponent in a lengthy speech on foreign policy on Thursday.
- Pop music superstar Prince died of an opioid overdose, the Midwest Medical Examiner’s Office confirmed Thursday.The cause of death is listed as “self-administered fentanyl.”
- The man who killed a University of California at Los Angeles engineering professor before killing himself has been identified as Mainak Sarkar.Sarkar is also believed to have killed a woman in Minnesota.
- Starbucks made a huge step to take over the tea business,partnering with Anheuser-Busch InBev to launch a Teavana ready-to-drink tea in the US.
- Peruvian presidential candidates Keiko Fujimori and Pedro Pablo Kuczynski are virtually tied ahead of Sunday’s election,according to a new poll. Read more