Who doesn’t want to watch a movie on a big screen? If you think your iPhone or Android screen is too small to enjoy games, photos, and streaming shows, it makes sense to want to cast it to your computer.
- Check that your computer has the latest version of Windows 10 installed, including recent updates
- Click Start and type Connect in the search bar
- Click Enter to open the Connect application. (If your computer doesn’t support the Windows Miracast function, you will be notified. Supported devices can continue with the rest of these steps.) You will see a message telling you that the Connect app is ready to connect wirelessly to your device
- From your Android phone or tablet, drag your finger from the top of the screen down to hide the Notifications center and access Settings
- When shown the option to Enable Wireless Display, select it to start the process. If you don’t see this, click on the three-dot menu and access your phone’s options screen. If you still don’t find it, your phone may not support screen sharing with a computer
- Choose the name of your computer from the list of devices. Streaming should begin automatically